Just to let you know if you want to comment or let us know you made it over to this new site, you can go to the end of a post and hit the comment button & you can leave a message for us
:D ***Glad you made it here****
Friday, November 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Amanda,
I am so proud of you for venturing into blogland...and I love your title...so cute and very fitting for that special little girl!
Let me know if you want me to help you with a designs and headers.
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving, we missed you today! Let's get together soon...any good dates open in the near future for a mini playdate?
XOXO--
Melissa & Leah
Oh my goodness Amanda! I love this site and all of your hardwork. You are definitely blessed in so many ways. Lilee is getting bigger by the minute. It seemed like yesterday we were counting days to get her.
I have to admit this site made my day. I love you guys! devo
Hi Amanda,
I just ran across your new site. Lilee is gorgeous. I can't believe all of that hair! Emma is doing well. She will be 21 mo in a few days. We would love to get together sometime and play. Take Care.
Kelly Boblitt (CCAI KY)
http://emmalis.blogspot.com
Post a Comment