Tuesday, December 4, 2007

So far so good....

We hope everyone is enjoying the new site. We really like it here!
I probably will jinx myself but our sweet Lilee is doing so well potty training! She only wears a diaper at nap time (when she takes one) & at bedtime. She is so proud of herself when she does it & so are we. I am actually sort of sad about it. She is becoming such a big girl! I don't mind her wearing diapers!!!!! But she loves putting on Elm0 or Tinkerb#ll in the morning. Her new "uniform" is a shirt, socks & her Elmo's.
Here is Lilee modeling her new "uniform".....
Lilee really likes to play hide & seek & this is right before a big game started, she was trying to get her Daddy motivated to play!!!

Daddy is trying to hide

Ready or not here I come!

BOOOO!!!!! ( I LOVE the look on her face in this picture, just click on it to make it bigger)


Mommy, have you seen Daddy?


I love this game AND my Daddy!

Have a great weekend

3 comments:

mbealer said...

Love the website and all the pictures!! Lilee is growing up so fast!! I especially like the picture of Lilee in the glow of the Christmas tree lights! I can't wait to see all of you soon!!
Love
Mandy

Par said...

It does look like she have a fun time.
It's really nice to see how Lilee father would play games with her.

sarah_neal said...

Hey! I love the new website. I can't wait to see you all in two weeks! I can't beileve that Christmas is almost here. This year has gone by soooo fast. Well hope all is going well.

xoxo
Love,
Sarah Neal