Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A special gift!

Lilee's Aunt Jessica & Uncle Eric (my sister & brother in law, that live in Florida) sent her Christmas present early. But after talking with Jessica she wanted Lilee to go ahead & open it up since she has been doing so well going to the p0tty.

Hmmmm...this has my name on it

Just what I always wanted......what exactly are these??

These are a hoot

Little does she know that this is just the packing material, goodness maybe Santa should just bring packing peanuts!!! (hahahahah)

Oh, this is the present! What is in this yellow box!


"Mama, a baby" (I wish I could have gotten her sweet smile)

"Wook Mama, messy" She LOVES the fact that she has "cake" on her face.

She gets the sprinkles from this ice cream cone....Lilee laughs everytime she feeds her this, the baby's tongue comes out to lick the ice cream....very neat!

Silly ice cream cone


Time to clean up the mess! (Magically goes away with this cloth)

My new buddy! Thank you Uncle Eric & Aunt Jessica

No comments: