Monday, January 14, 2008

Paranoia is setting in

Okay, is there anyone out there? Hopefully everyone is still checking in, but on our old blog I used to get comments all the time. Hopefully it is just because maybe you don't know where to comment?? Now, I'm not saying you HAVE to post, but I was just checking to see if everyone made it over here from the old blog! So, here is a quick tutorial... after each post the word comment is at the end, if you just click that word, it will pull up a separate box, (if you have pop up blocker you might have to deactivate it), it says "leave your comment". After typing in your comment; you type in the word verification letters just as they appear, then you have to choose your identity (now, you don't have to sign up for anything, you can choose Anonymous even (just make sure you signed your name in your comment)then click "publish your comment"

Hopefully, that helps if you don't want to comment just remember you can go to "view my complete profile" and you can email me if you ever need to!

I hope everyone is doing good!

************UPDATE******* if you don't want to comment I have added a guestbook, you can just sign that if you would like :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks Like I FINALLY found the comment box!! Ok so now that I know where it is you will be hearing from me :)

Anonymous said...

When I switched over from babyjellybeans, I pretty much lost all my "guestbook comments" too! I felt like I was putting things out there for nothing, it feels kindof lonely. But then I have one person after the next email me privately, call me, write in Christmas card, or say to me how much they love catching up with our lives on the blog...so I keep going with that in mind. If it helps someone get through the wait, and if it makes someone smile, then I'm totally at peace with fewer comments.

I also found that for the most part, the only comments I get are from my blogger world friends even though I know lots of people visit it a day.

So fear not, your fans are out there, and you've given them a smile.

:)