Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Rewind to December 21st

I will be doing multiple posts to catch up on all that I'm behind! I will post like we have gone back in time :D

We are celebrating Christmas with Chuck's side of the family this year. We take turns every year with the major holidays. I'm so glad that Chuck is as close to his family as I am to mine. It is so wonderful for both of us to be loved by our other set of parents, sisters, cousins, aunts, uncles.......we have terrific families, and we are oh so blessed.


Riding in style on our way to Maw & PopPop's


So silly


Two of a kind!


Making a list for Santa, little does she know she will be seeing him in minutes


Amber do NOT put me on this Santa guys lap!


The gang posing in front of one of the many light displays at the park!


Amber & me (you will see alot of this cheese face)


Those lights were "boofull" (Maw, Amber & Lilee)

No comments: