Sunday, January 20, 2008

Time for a cut

We have never cut Lilee's hair. Not even a trim. Since the very first day in Chongqing until now her hair has just taken off. People even ask us how old she is because they assume since she has so much hair that she is older. Here she is in Chongqing.... April 2006

So, I was looking at her hair the other day & it really was time for a trim. I asked my mom to do it for us since I didn't think Lilee would sit for anyone else. My mom who so bravely said yes did a wonderful job! But I think next time I will cut more off!
Being such a good girl



By the way....I saved some of hair that we did cut off because I just couldn't throw away her cute little spikes that she had the day we became a family!!!!

No comments: