Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Bedtime

Lilee has never really been into soft toys. She loves her FuFu & blanket when she goes to bed, but as far as any other stuffed toys....not so much.

She LOVES hard toys, you know the small plastic ones like the Princess sets from Disney, Super Hero's, Little Pet Shop, etc.... So, imagine our surprise when about 2 months ago, she started requesting different soft toys to go to bed with her. Sure, I didn't mind as long as she still fits in the bed, whatever she wants in there with her is fine by me. Now, I think she is outnumbered in her bed!

Really, do I have to go to bed now?


Okay Mama, but I want to take all of these!


Yipee, she said it's okay guys!


We are ready for bed now!

3 comments:

Maia said...

Wishing you a beautiful mother's day weekend full of joy and smiles!!

Shayla's Mom said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day! I love her new bedtime routine..just like Leah's.

:)

Melissa