Tuesday, May 27, 2008

We are so loving the warm weather & I really think it is here to stay! Yipee!!

We had our neighbors over about a week ago for a cookout & we had the best time. Now, we have lived here for almost 6 years & this is the first "official" time we actually had them over (I know we are bad people) We play outside together all of the time & we have been to their house, but WE just hadn't had an official dinner party! And our girls love each other so much & have so much fun together! Lilee really didn't want them to leave!

Here they are jumping on the couch, I know we are crazy, we actually let Lilee jump on the couch (how else will I get new furniture) hahahahaha








We were out & about the other day after Church so we took some pictures of course of our favorite subject!!!


Checking out the new tree with Daddy!



Of course Elmo had to hog the camera



By my Mother's Day Rhododendron



Smelling the butterfly flowers!


She actually saw a butterfly!



Momma's girl!



Have I ever said just how much I love this little girl?

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Hi Guys,

I was just looking at how cute Lilee looks in her sweet outfit. Where did you get it? It's so precious on her.

Does your butterfly garden bring lots of butterflies? I'm thinking I should plant one for my girls.

Do you care if I add you to my blogroll? Just let me know yah or nah.

my blog address is: www.leslie-world.blogspot.com

Marla said...

She is beautiful beyond words. I love the outfit, Adalyn has the top I need to get the pants. We cant wait to get together with you guys again.

Anonymous said...

Oh, look at her in her little MJ outfit. HOW ADORABLE & CUTE is she????

I sing Leah this song all the time...almost every night!

Miss you all, hope to see you very soon!

Melissa & Leah

Maia said...

What a beautiful outfit!! She is stunning!
btw my dad used to sing "You are my sunshine" to me when i was little...it's making me tear up!