Oh, sweet Lilee..I just love how she is blossoming. What a doll!
Leah says a big thank you for the cute card and for thinking of her on her special week long celebration of turning 3! I can hardly believe it, our girls are really growing up on us.
Too cute :) It must be in the air. Because Layla has been playing dress up as well and her high heel shoes are her favorite now! How in the world do they walk so well in them, I'm mean I can hardly keep my balance :)
3 comments:
love her look, maybe she'll let Adalyn borrow the heels.
Oh, sweet Lilee..I just love how she is blossoming. What a doll!
Leah says a big thank you for the cute card and for thinking of her on her special week long celebration of turning 3! I can hardly believe it, our girls are really growing up on us.
Talk to you soon cutie!
Melissa
Too cute :) It must be in the air. Because Layla has been playing dress up as well and her high heel shoes are her favorite now! How in the world do they walk so well in them, I'm mean I can hardly keep my balance :)
Post a Comment