Happy Birthday Lilee!!!Lisa
Happy Birthday Lilee!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day :)
Happy birthday Lilee! You're such a big girl. I wish you much happiness.
Happy Birthday Lilee! We'll see you soon - Emma has your present waiting for when you get back home!
Happy Birthday Miss Lilee, we hope you have a great day, Leslie, ELla & Lily say Happy Birthday too. They are hanging out with us tonight, see you soon.
Happy Birthday sweet Lily! Your look so grown up these days. You have got to ask your mommy to share where she got that adorable dress. :)We love you!Melissa & Leah
I hope you had a beautiful and magical day Lilee. Happy Belated Birthday Big Girl.
Hey Melissa (& everyone else) I of course got her dress on Ebay!! (thanks melissa, hahahaha) it is a line from Carriage Boutique
Happy 3rd Birthday Lilee Bug! :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Lilee!!!
Lisa
Happy Birthday Lilee!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day :)
Happy birthday Lilee! You're such a big girl. I wish you much happiness.
Happy Birthday Lilee! We'll see you soon - Emma has your present waiting for when you get back home!
Happy Birthday Miss Lilee, we hope you have a great day, Leslie, ELla & Lily say Happy Birthday too. They are hanging out with us tonight, see you soon.
Happy Birthday sweet Lily! Your look so grown up these days. You have got to ask your mommy to share where she got that adorable dress. :)
We love you!
Melissa & Leah
I hope you had a beautiful and magical day Lilee. Happy Belated Birthday Big Girl.
Hey Melissa (& everyone else) I of course got her dress on Ebay!! (thanks melissa, hahahaha) it is a line from Carriage Boutique
Happy 3rd Birthday Lilee Bug! :)
Post a Comment