Sunday, July 13, 2008

Lilee's first Premiere!


Hello, my name is Amanda & I'm a *Hallmark ornament a*ddict....and Lilee will be too!

I do have to admit,my mother in law actually got me hooked on them!! My sister in laws love them too (so...it's all their fault right) ahahahahahahahaha! I love their tree! It is so full of these neat ornaments that they have collected over the years. Lilee loves to touch them all & watch & listen as a lot of them move & play!

Little did I know 10+ years later....I'm a full blown ad*dict! I love them & the second weekend in July is so much fun...except for the second week in October (I know can you believe they do it TWICE!!

Now......if I could convince Daddy to put the trees up early!!!!

1 comment:

Somewhere In The Sun said...

I didn't know Halmark had a wish book! Must be fun to look at. I love ornaments too!

~Lynn