We had so much fun, it is sad that it had to end! Why is it that vacations fly so fast!!! I also can't believe it is almost August...Friday it is August! Sheesh!!!
Okay, just a warning...remember the 4th of July post(ie...tons of pictures) well....here I go again!!! I was going to do them all in one post, but I am going to split it up...so here is the first installment
Okay, get a snack & a drink....
Does this remind you of anyone..... (daddy)
Here is the gang below getting ready for a game of Marshmallow Madness! They are posing with their Marshmallow shooters! Lilee thought this game was so funny!
I think she is so funny when she sits like this! It is so cute, but it makes her look so old!
Stay tuned......more tomorrow!
3 comments:
Great pictures, it looks like you guys had so much fun. Glad your home safely.
THere are so many of the pictures that I ust love....like the checkers one and when the uncle is tryig to fix her hair! I've seen those marshmallow shooters and wondered about getting them for the boys. I'm looking forward to the next set of pictures.
~Lynn
Great photos. And Hana also sits like that!
Post a Comment