Saturday, August 9, 2008

Well....

I think we are rounding the corner. Today she almost seemed to be back to herself. Of course her voice still sounds funny & I'm not sure if it will stay like this or not, they said maybe up to a month or maybe permanently it could be changed. It is sort of funny, she sounds like Minnie Mouse.

It was this...

Now this....





We have to thank Maw for the Y0 Gabba-Gabb@ guitar. If your sweetie is in to this show watch out because she found this at T@rget! So the merchandise is hitting the shelves (of course AFTER her birthday, but whatever, I'm not bitter) ;D

4 comments:

Somewhere In The Sun said...

She looks so sweet with her guitar!! I'm glad she's feeling much better.

~Lynn

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so glad to know she's feeling better...I'd love to hear that little voice! I know it's been a hard couple of weeks for you, chica...I'm praying for everything to get back to normal for you ASAP.

xo-
Melissa & Leah

Marla said...

Cute little rocker you have, glad she is feeling better. I love her polished tootsies.

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is precious!!!