![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Monday, September 29, 2008
Autumn Moon Festival
We got together with friends to celebrate the Moon Festival! We had such a wonderful time! Marla & her family held it at their "Little Slice of Heaven" What a beautiful place to celebrate it. Lilee couldn't stop talking about the hay ride & the balloon release. I have so many pictures....so, I did a slide show!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It was so good to see you guys on Sunday at Marla's Moon Festival. I hope we can have many more get togethers, because you guys are such great people and so fun to be around.
Lilee has changed so much since I saw her at the picnic. Wow...a year and half ago?? My mother in law said she ran in to you, so I thought I would say hi.
Lilee is really growing up.
Donna and Madison
Your slide show is great. So many good pictures and yes Lilee is a natural on her first hay ride. We are looking forward to our next get togehter.
Post a Comment