Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Happy Pajama Day 2008

Let's see, how to explain pajama day.....

My mom thinks we run her all over the place when I come to town! So, I guess we ran her way too much on Saturday & Sunday, so she told us that she was "Staying in my Pajama's all day on Monday" so...

My sister Sarah wanted Lilee & I to stay an extra day (since Chuck was working), so she said "Why don't we have Pajama Day with Mom & Dad & surprise them with breakfast in bed"......hence Pajama Day 2008....


Sneeking into their room.....




Surprise!!!!!




The Cooks hard at work!



Gaga & her babies


Gaga & her "youngest"


Eli pops in to say Hello


Sarah & Noah


Doesn't she look so innocent


Bubble time.....





8 comments:

Marla said...

What a great idea. We could all use a pajama day.

Somewhere In The Sun said...

I LOVE this idea! The pictures are great. What wonderful memories!

~Lynn

Leslie said...

I do Pajama day All the time in the winter. My favorite kind of day...LOL.

I can't believe how much you and your sister look like your mother. You guys are so beautiful. Just like little Lilee is. I hope you recieve your invite to Marla's Moon Festival get together. If not, let us know. We need to get you out of that slump.

Miss you, even though I have only met you once, I would love to get to know you guys better. I hope you can come.

Did you see I'm your first follower????

Anonymous said...

hey chica,

I hope you like this new look..I tried to keep it in keeping with the look you were after.

Let me know if you want to change or update anything.

Love pajama day..I need to do that, desperately. Wonderful family photos...just beautiful. Come to the little shin-dig Leslie wrote about above..I'm going to make you do the drive cause I miss you!

Hugs,
Melissa

Leslie said...

WoW Amanda...Melissa did a beautiful job on your blog. I just love what she did. So very pretty.

Marla said...

I love your new look. Isn't it great to have such good friends like Melissa and Leslie.
I kinda heard it through the grapevine you guys are joining us. We cant wait to see you. Have a great weekend.

3 Peanuts said...

I think this is my first time here. Lilee is so cute...Her hair is beautiful. My hubby and I think Kate resembles her a bit...what province is she form?

Kim

missy said...

Hi!

I just ran across your blog by way of Chongqing Spice...

so glad I did! Your little angel is just beautiful and looks like a fun gal like ours.

I'll be stopping by often!
PS-Love pajama day!!! : )