Now... This dress still fits her & looks like it will next year too!
I love this little girl so dearly & her way of thinking....just yesterday it was so sunny & the clouds were big & beautiful, she looks out the window & says "Mommy, Brosia is having fun jumping on those clouds"
Yes she is my punkin...
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Reading what Lilee said about Brosia made the hair on my arm stand straight up, then I had instant puddles in my eyes. That was one of the sweetest things I have ever heard. Aren't kids amazing!
3 comments:
Reading what Lilee said about Brosia made the hair on my arm stand straight up, then I had instant puddles in my eyes. That was one of the sweetest things I have ever heard. Aren't kids amazing!
She is so sweet. They never cease to amaze me.
Her dress is so cute. I love these dresses, they get a lot of use out of them.
I linked over from Leslie's blog. You daugther is beautiful and I love her dress. Go Bucks!! It looks like we have something in common.
Post a Comment