Guess what....this "sweet" little Monkey LOVES time 0uts (and I'm not kidding), she actually likes them.....hmmmmm...3 is the new 2!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Time out!
Don't you just hate time 0uts?


Guess what....this "sweet" little Monkey LOVES time 0uts (and I'm not kidding), she actually likes them.....hmmmmm...3 is the new 2!
Guess what....this "sweet" little Monkey LOVES time 0uts (and I'm not kidding), she actually likes them.....hmmmmm...3 is the new 2!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh yes. The 3s were much harder than the 2s for us! BTW, I love Lilee's outfit. So cute.
I can't imagine what your little angel would have done to need a time out anyway (:
ps - Emma is SO EXCITED about the party! And I'm looking for a wig for me.
My girls Don't like time out at all. With that said, they seem to stop doing the things they do to keep them out of time out. I don't think they get the concept, but then I always seem a doll or stuffed animal in the corner, or in time out as well. It's it funny what they come up with.
I too, can't seem to see what Lilee would do to get in time out!!!! She is so precious.
Love the outfit also...to cute.
Adalyn hates time out but they work for her.
Love the outfit, looks to cute.
Adalyn is so excited about the party, me too.
That's so funny! Olivia will go and sit in time out when she knows she has done something she shouldn't have. Love those "babies" in time out.
~Lynn
Post a Comment