Sunday, November 2, 2008




Hopefully everyone had a terrific Halloween. Lilee LOVED Halloween this year.





The first house she was a little shy, but by the second she was all about Trick or Treating! Lilee got to spend the evening with sweet Emma (her best friend). We had such a good time & we hope to make it a tradition!









THE END!

6 comments:

Sarah Fellows said...

It was the best night of trick-or-treating! We are IN for a yearly tradition!

Marla said...

Lilee was so cute. I'm glad she had a good time.

Heather said...

Sweet Lilee, you're the cutest bumblebee of all time! I'm glad you had a good time trick-or-treating. Did you get some yummy candy? Libby likes the "Noids" aka "Nerds" candy the best. Hugs to you honey bee. :)

Cynthia said...

Amanda just wanted you to know I am blogging!! Leslie set me up !! Your little Lilee is so precious!

Lauren and Ed said...

OMG she looks precious! That is the costume I wanted for Mia, but we ended up with the butterfly instead.

fleur de lis cottage said...

What an adorable bee. Sooo cute. Looks like you guys had a great Halloween.