BUT Chuck took a few the other day. He was on the phone the other day interviewing someone for a story & Lilee was just running around playing, he said the next thing he knows he didn't here her anymore & this is why....
Monday, November 24, 2008
Slacker
I know...I know...I have been slacking, but I haven't been taking a lot of pictures lately (again...I know)...
BUT Chuck took a few the other day. He was on the phone the other day interviewing someone for a story & Lilee was just running around playing, he said the next thing he knows he didn't here her anymore & this is why....

BUT Chuck took a few the other day. He was on the phone the other day interviewing someone for a story & Lilee was just running around playing, he said the next thing he knows he didn't here her anymore & this is why....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok, we'll forgive you as long as you promise to keep posting. Love these picture, they were worth the wait.
Happy Thanksgiving
Oh, she is so precious when she sleeps!!!!
Post a Comment