Do you remember these Advent Calenders from when you were little? My sisters & I had these growing up & we loved them. Opening up the little door everyday to reveal the different shaped chocolate! Someone gave us one this year as a gift & Lilee loves it too (heck who am I kidding, I'm just as excited to see what she gets)
Friday, December 5, 2008
Do you remember these Advent Calenders from when you were little? My sisters & I had these growing up & we loved them. Opening up the little door everyday to reveal the different shaped chocolate! Someone gave us one this year as a gift & Lilee loves it too (heck who am I kidding, I'm just as excited to see what she gets)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Chocolate, Christmas and one adorable little girl in a cute reindeer shirt, pure bliss.
Oh thank you for bringing back that sweet childhood memory. I too love Advent calenders and the little goodies inside.
wow so unfair you had those when you were little? i didn't even know what they were till i came to germany. now however in a three person family we have about 10 advent calanders in our living room. lol. sometimes i overdo it. lol. very cute pic btw. i love the tree!
Post a Comment