Lilee tried on some of her old outfits that we got in China & they all still fit, so we had a fashion show & she thought she would wish you Happy New Year too (in these pictures she is yelling Happy New Year!!!)
Lilee looks so darling in her beautiful outfits. We just did a try on today with Lily and one of her outfits. We only managed one...I could hardley get the dress on or off her...lol. It was no easy feet either.
Hope you guys are doing well. Happy 100th post!!!!
5 comments:
Happy Chinese New Year! (we meant to tell you at Church on Sunday) She looks so beautiful in these!
Here's hoping we all keep our power around here!
What a beautiful model
I am wondering if my daughters Chinese dresses still fit??? Humm... good idea you had. LOL. Thanks
Natalie
What a beautiful girl and I love all of her authentic outfits. Happy New Year and 100th post :)
Lilee looks so darling in her beautiful outfits. We just did a try on today with Lily and one of her outfits. We only managed one...I could hardley get the dress on or off her...lol. It was no easy feet either.
Hope you guys are doing well.
Happy 100th post!!!!
Happy 100th post..I'm a little late. Lilee is beautiful as ever in her traditional outfits.
Miss you all and hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment