Sorry for the late post, but our Gotcha Day was on the 24th & my birthday was the 25th. We were in China on my birthday 3 years ago & it was the best birthday I have had to date. Our adoption was final on that day & I will never forget that feeling of waiting so long for our daughter & finally becoming a Mommy. We have been a family for 3 years! We celebrated the day by going out to dinner to our Hibachi restaurant & we had cupcakes for dessert. We truly are blessed with our sweet & sassy girl!
Her new tea set, I think she likes it...


A little blurry, but they were good


My interpretation of a family portrait (I guess my arms are too short)


Delicious
6 comments:
Happy Gotcha Day Anniversary. And what a cool way to spend your birthday 3 years ago. I love the last pic of your sweetie...looks like she's enjoying that cupcake!
So sweet! Happy Gotcha Anniversary. 3 years already! Wow! And they get cuter and sassier every day! Big hugs to all of you!
Happy Gotcha, happy birthday...I remember it all like it was yesterday!
I just love her new do, too too cute!
Happy anniversary of gotcha day, and happy belated birthday!
I can't believe it's been three years! She looks so much older in these pictures! I can still see her when she was tiny sitting in your living room when she finally came home. That short hair and cute little feet - adorable!
Can't wait for warm, dry days!
Happy Gotcha Day and Birthday! What a blessing she is!
Post a Comment