A Pira.tes life for Lilee
She looks thrilled doesn't she?
This was one of our last rides, it was Aladin's MagicCarpet she got to "drive" the carpet & she loved it!
The castle at night changes colors, it is really beautiful
We are waiting for the Spectra Magic parade, my sister & I waited for 1 1/2 for our premo spots at the parade it was like we were a part of the parade it was worth it! If you are going to Disn@y at anytime even if you are going without children this parade is the one to see, it is fantastic!
Unfortunatley, the parade was over & we had to go home, but I would say for a WHOLE day...8:30am-10pm with no breakdowns or tantrums or crying at all from anyone, we had the perfect day!
The was more swimming, swimming & swimming for the remainder of the days & then it was the end of the week & time to say goodbye!
1 comment:
Oh, luv the Magical Kingdom. Such cute pics and I LOVE your hair!!
Post a Comment