Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I know.....

Slacker here just coming in for a quick post...I'm getting worse not better & yes, I am aware of it.....anywho...

Our sweet Monkey turned 4 on the 20th & we had her party that day as well. She was so cute this year she really had a hand in planning it. She knew what she wanted on her cake 2 months before her birthday & it didn't change either. She also knew that we had to decorate the house & have party hats! Those things she KNEW we HAD to do, and trust me there was no way I was forgetting to do any of the above!


Good morning birthday girl!


Ready for her W*nder Pet*s party!!!






The cake she wanted





Time for presents, she was being so patient I was a little shocked!

One of her favorite gifts...yep a soccer ball no princess stuff here...









Who knew you needed a helmet for dinner time


Both in their PJ's and heading to bed!

1 comment:

Marla said...

What a cute cake for a cute girl! Happy Birthday Lilee, 4 is going to be an awesome year!