Yep we are back from the greatest place on Earth...and we had such a great time! We went to Orlando this year for our family vacation & I wish we could have stayed longer. The condo was great & we all stayed together in the 4 bedroom. Lilee loved her "Florida Baykashun" & she was angel the whole time, even in the car! We were so proud of her, at Disney World we went to the Magic Kingdom one day from 8:30am-10pm & she did PERFECT!
I have taken a lot of pictures so I will do these in parts....this, is part one
Wow, that's fun
Best Buddies
We went to breakfast with Mi*ckey, Plut0, Lil0 & Sti*ch, it was wonderful food & the characters come to everytable. Then every 20 minutes they do a parade. We ALL had a good time, it wasn't just for kids!
Lilee spotted Pluto
She threw her book at him to sign...
Then she decided he was lots of fun they sat there for probably 5 minutes or more just playing around
More swimming
Check back for more from Magic Kingdom
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a great time, maybe we'll make it down to see the mouse next year. I cant wait to see more.
Post a Comment