On Wednesday, my baby girl confidently walked into school without me & became a first grader!! She was so excited. Over the summer they mailed information about 1st grade like the name of her teacher & who was in her class. She was so excited her best buddy Emma was on the list! So, I'm pretty sure that was part of the excitement. I still can't believe my sweet baby girl is in the First Grade...I mean look at this picture...I thought THIS was hard, her first day of Pre-School...

Hahaha, what was I thinking! Now look at this, my sweet, confident, independent GIRL NOT a baby...


We let Lilee pick her favorite meal to have on her first day & she chose Spaghetti! I made this special plate to use for birthdays, big occasions, being caught being good & more. Lilee was excited to use the plate on her first day of school!

No comments:
Post a Comment