Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving

Well, we had a great Thanksgiving. We hosted it at our house this year & it was a full house! We loved every minute of it!! The kids were especially excited because they got to sleep in the basement with their cousins! I think they were shocked I actually let them! They didn't go to sleep at night till 10:30 or 11pm each night, which they are used to 7:30!!! I didn't take that many pictures, but I hope you enjoy the ones I did take!!

Getting ready for bed









Cute cookies I found at the store....I just had to take a picture...



Getting ready to eat...




This is Lilee's perfect Thanksgiving dinner....Mac & Cheese!!! Why make her suffer thru eating things she can't stand!!!!



Uncle Chuck with Sarah's foster daughter...






Samuel's first Thanksgiving meal...oh how awesome!!!



Time for dessert



Ready for some football!!!



No comments: