Wednesday, August 8, 2012
First day of school!
Well, the day came & went & we have started school!!! Both Lilee & Samuel were excited to start & woke up nice & early this morning with no problems!! I was planning to walk Samuel into school the first day because he has no clue where to go, Lilee on the other hand wanted no help & she wanted to walk in herself, thank you very much. Well, as we are walking into school with school supplies in hand & with the thousands (it seemed) of people Lilee takes one look around and pretty much DEMANDS that I walk her in too!! So, we all walk Samuel to his room, get him settled & he looks up at me and asks "are you coming back to get me?" Awwww.....well, I almost lost it!!! My big boy sitting at his own desk, looking so old!!! After assuring him I would be back, we left and went to Lilee's room. Once she was in there she hung up her backpack like a pro & found her desk & she was settled and ready for me to leave. I think she was just needing a little Mama & I was happy to give it to her!!
Time for a surprise after school snack.....cupcakes!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Amanda! Nice to meet you! Ashlyn is also in Chongqing. She is at the Wanzhou SWI. Which orphanage was your daughter in? Your children are adorable!
Blessings,
Rebecca
Post a Comment