I hate to admit it, but I was spoiled! We were not supposed to celebrate on Thursday, we were waiting till Friday since Chuck was off & I get off at noon on Friday's. But Chuck out did himself! When I got to work these were waiting for me.... Pink is my favorite color!
Then I came home from work & I had THESE waiting for me.... I will admit that flowers are sooooo over priced this time of year, but honestly I LOVED them!!!
Lilee had a great day too. When she got up from her nap she saw this when she came downstairs (it's from her Daddy)...
Then we went to the kitchen to make a surprise for Daddy, She thinks icing the cupcakes is fun
Wait...I take that back, EATING the icing is fun!
Then Lilee got to open up her suprise package she got from Maw & PopPop **you will want to pause the music at the bottom of the blog so you can hear her***
Daddy & his handmade Valentine from Lilee
Mommy got a hug from her Valentine!
On Friday, I actually suprised Chuck & took the morning off so I could fix him breakfast in bed (I don't think I have EVER done that!) I turned the clock back just in case he would wake up & wonder why Lilee wasn't up yet & then I shut our bedroom door so he couldn't hear us in the kitchen! I told him I was going to post the picture on the blog, as you can tell from the picture....I don't think he believed me!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment