Lilee wants to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day! I forgot we had this shirt! Lilee got it from her Aunt Mandy at Christmas! Perfect for our little Valentine!!
A detour just for the moment....
On Febrauary 14th, 1998 my life forever changed, I married the man of my dreams

10 years ago I could never have imagined what was ahead for us! Each step bringing us closer & closer together. I know that there is much more in our future & I can't wait to share it with you!! You are my best friend & I thank God daily that you are mine!
4 comments:
Happy anniversary!!!
Happy 10th anniversary! You are such a special couple...absolutely made for each other.
Sorry to hear that Lilee is sick...yuck...feel better chickadee!
Happy V day-
Melissa & Leah
Happy Anniversary! Happy Valentines Day too! Feel better soon Lilee.
Libby's grandma bought her the exact same outfit with the heart shirt and brown pants! We'll have to do something with pictures of the two of them in their matching outfits.
Happy Anni + Valentine's!
This is a sweet happy post!
Post a Comment