But I won't just leave you with one picture, here are some from early in the week!
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Under the weather
Well, it happened........strep throat! Our poor baby. This is her first time having it. The weird thing is you would never know that she is sick. She doesn't have a fever, she is sleeping & eating well. But, on Saturday she was talking to me & she sounded a little funny, so I asked her if I could look in her throat & sure enough her poor little tonsils were so swollen. So, we went to the doctor on Monday & she is on medicine. The good thing though....stickers!!! I had given her two in the doctor's office because she was such a good girl & then one of the nurses gave her two! 
But I won't just leave you with one picture, here are some from early in the week!
She loves hats!
My favorite shirt!
Alright lady that is enough!!
But I won't just leave you with one picture, here are some from early in the week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment