Yesterday it wasn't so bad. We kept asking Lilee if she wanted to go outside & she kept saying no!
But Brosia on the other hand LOVED it! Here she is laughing it up in the snow...
We then pulled out a magic gift from Maw & PopPop (they had given it to us one Christmas before we even had Lilee)
Her tune quickly changed....
Ready to go Mom....
What are you doing Daddy?
No thanks...I don't want to touch it....
Yikes...I'm out of here~
Uhhhhh...are you ready to go in yet?
Okay lady, but after the carrot....I'm out of here!
Lilee's first snowman!!!!
Here are some pictures from this morning....
Poor guy never saw it coming...
I opened our back door & the snow was up against it....
The bushes in front of our house...
Daddy is shoveling off the driveway, I think it is safe to say we had a little snow!
We hope you have a great day! We are staying in our PJ's all day & just having fun!!
2 comments:
We're jealous! We have been waiting all winter for the snow, and nothing so far. Hana keeps looking at her sled and snowsuit, just waiting for that white powder to appear!
What a FUN snow day!
Post a Comment