Wednesday, March 5, 2008


I think I can officially say that Lilee LOVES to talk. I'm not kidding when I say this little girl talks from the moment she wakes up till the moment her eyes FINALLY shut & she is asleep! She just amazes us with all the non-stop chatter.


Also, two funny things she did the other day prompted me to say things I never thought I would hear myself say

1. Take your p@nties off your head
2. We don't lick our cell phones

This girl cracks us up!!

Here is our very first "official" family photo. We had it taken for our Church directory



This is one of my favorites

3 comments:

epin said...

I love the photos, especially the family ones! You have a beautiful family. And I know what you mean by the chatter. Hana talks all the time unless, of course, I absolutely need her to say something. Then she clams up! :-)

Barbie said...

I just found you through Stefanie's blog. You have a beautiful family. Your daughter looks like she just LOVES life! My Hannah talks lots too. She sometimes tells me she needs to talk and she wants me to sit at the dining room table with her. I think she must see me do that with friends. lol!! Anyway, thought I would drop by.

Shayla's Mom said...

Oh Amanda, I love the family pictures! How sweet!

Sorry I haven't commented much, I now read all my favorite blogs at work on my lunch hour and it's blocked so that I can't leave any!

Lisa R. (Shayla's mommy)