We had such a nice Easter!! In part because Daddy got to come home! Now, I know that there are some Wildcat fans that read our sweet little blog (Hi Aunt Jane), but boy oh boy are Lilee & I glad that Daddy is home!!! Albeit a few delays, but he made it for Easter!!! Thank goodness March Madness is over (for the Wildcats & Daddy)....now the Cards are another story.....hehahahahaha
Lilee LOVED everything about Easter this year! She was really into coloring the eggs. I think she had about 5 done when everyone else was still on number 3! She also liked the egg hunt, but honestly it was AFTER the egg hunt when she opened all her eggs to see what was inside! And as always, she was NOT spoiled!!! wink..wink..
Now on for the reason you really come to visit us here:D
She just can't contain her "egg"citement over coloring eggs!
Using the wax crayon to write her name
Time to take out my egg!
Look what I got...
No...I'm not spoiled
Who's ready for the hunt?
She only looks cute & innocent :D
This picture makes me laugh, I got her in mid sentence, but it looks like she ate a sour grape
Lilee trying to get Daddy to understand it's her candy not his!
One of Lilee's favorite things this year was to play Ring round the Rosie with the inflatable bunny that is at Maw's house. Well, actually SHE didn't just want to play, she made everyone else join in as well! I think she made PopPop do it about 50 times in a row. THEN she had Maw, Sarah & Amber join in.
So excited to see what the Easter Bunny brought she could hardly keep her shirt on!
Cheesin' before Church with Ty & Austin
Mama's girl
Our family
Maw & PopPop with their grandchildren (what the scene stealer she is)
All the kidos
Our sweetie
We hope you had a great Easter!
1 comment:
We couldn't wait to see the pictures. They were all so cute!
Post a Comment