I am happy for Louisville fans, but sad for me. I had TN going to the finals. There goes my first place; my NCAA tournament bracket was destroyed by Louisville. Sniff. :-)
Ok, Amanda....you've done it now! How in the world could you have our beautiful little girl utter the words...GO CARDS! She knows not what she says....well...with the exception of her sweet words to me! :)
Guess I better come down soon for some BIG BLUE training!
3 comments:
I am happy for Louisville fans, but sad for me. I had TN going to the finals. There goes my first place; my NCAA tournament bracket was destroyed by Louisville. Sniff. :-)
Hi and thanks for your sweet comments! Your blog is lovely...I especially love the easter picture...and that hat!! - wanderer's daughter
Ok, Amanda....you've done it now! How in the world could you have our beautiful little girl utter the words...GO CARDS! She knows not what she says....well...with the exception of her sweet words to me! :)
Guess I better come down soon for some BIG BLUE training!
We love you all...
Jane and Ken
Post a Comment