Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Children are the hands by which we take hold of heaven


Two years ago, April 24th....

* I became a mother
* You became my daughter



I can't believe it has been two years! What a FAST two years it has been. To be able to say that you are my daughter, is the best blessing & gift that I have ever been given! Again, words fail me.



Lilee, I love you more than you will ever know!



***remember to turn the sound off at the bottom of the page when you are ready to view the video*******


This video is actually a VERY condensed version of the one I made for Lilee. In order to share a portion of the video (that I have been working on for about 3 months), I had to make a smaller version for Y*uTube. The original is 27 minutes & Y*u TuBe only accepts videos that are 10 minutes or less. I hope you enjoy this version though!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

of course the tears are flowing like always. That was amazing. She will absolutly love it when she is a bit older. The music you picked flowed well. Hey maybe you should quit Classifieds and go into film making.. hehehe.. you have some good talent there. The raw emotion was well captured. Bravo Mommy! Happy Gotcha Day (& birthday :)

Maia said...

What a beautiful tribute! I love your pictures...warms my heart!

Anonymous said...

Oh, the goose bumps! What a wonderful time in our lives. Lilee brings such joy to everyone she meets.

What a precious blessing from God that that your two worlds collided and you are a forever family. Happy 2 year Gotcha!

xoxo-
Melissa & Leah