This past weekend we had so much fun! Lilee & I headed over to my sister's house for the whole weekend & we spent some much needed time with Lilee's "boys" as she calls them! She also got some Gaga & Papa time!
Friday night we went bike riding! Okay, you know the old saying "It's like riding a bike", well I have NO idea who came up with that saying, but SHEESH I have not been on a bike in probably 18 yrs. & it was hard at first I'm not going to lie! My brother in law has a seat on the back of his bike for when they all go bike riding together for Isaiah, he asked if Lilee might want to try it. I thought she would FREAK out, #1 she has never been on a bike & #2 she had to wear a helmet. Let me tell you she LOVED it!!! I told Chuck that we might have to purchase a bike & keep it at my sister's house for when we go there! I even had fun! (fyi....we couldn't ride bikes where we live, TOO many hills & no sidewalks!)
Here is our brave girl looking a little apprehensive....
I love this picture....she had SO much fun!
Here is Zaiah in action...
Noah & Eli have mastered their new bikes like pro's! They learned to ride their bikes on two wheels in NO TIME! They are such big boys now!!!
Noah...
Eli...
Lilee & Zaiah were shocked I was riding a bike....
(remember the camera adds....30lbs) ;D
Even Aunt Sarah rode a bike.....
Lilee's turn on the bike...
That was fun mom....we need a bike...
No comments:
Post a Comment