Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Mei Mei


Mei Mei is a new word around our house! It is Chinese for sister.
That's right, as you may or may not know we are finishing our paperwork for #2! We have our social worker visit tomorrow and you would think the second time around would be a little easier, but NOPE! We still have to do all the same paperwork as last time! We are very excited & it depends on the day but, if you ask Lilee at the right moment....she is excited as well!

We met with some great friends awhile back at Gati Town & just had a blast, for some reason I forgot to post the pictures, but here they are.....
Come on Lilee lets go play!

This is so much fun

Sweet Leah

Uh....who's driving this thing

Yaba Daba D0o


More money please!

Lilee & Leah best buddies

We love this family! Our daughters are the same age & they are from the same Province. We literally passed in the air coming home, we were on our way home & they were on their way to China! They are ahead of us for #2 & they have helped us with questions for our paperwork for #2. They have been such a safe place for us to go & ask questions & they never care to help! We just know Lilee & Leah will have a close bond forever & hopefully our newest daughters will too!

ps...I don't know how to put a link to their site, but they are the blog "A Blessed Life"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! I am so happy for you. And I agree that the paperwork was not easier the 2nd time around. Congrats on finishing!

Shayla's Mom said...

Congratulations. I'm guessing you're going through China again? I love following your blog...keep it going for # 2 as well!!!

Lisa R. (Shayla's mom)

Anonymous said...

I miss a couple of days and look what I see! We love you all so much...I love THIS part of the adoption process the most...the wonderful friends you meet along the journey.

Hope to see you all very soon!
Melissa