Monday, June 2, 2008

Adoption Picnic

This was our fourth year attending the adoption picnic & this was the first year Lilee participated in the playground & the pony rides. Yes, she actually rode a pony! The first time we were in line she changed her mind. Then Daddy took her & it was almost her turn & again....she changed her mind. So, the mean Mommy I am when she asked again, I stood in line with her & then when it was her turn....I actually made her get on and guess what.....SHE LOVED IT! And I SOOOOO wish I would have had my video camera because she was giggling the sweetest giggles the guy that was leading her pony even said "Now, I'm so tired from doing this all day, but her giggles have made it worth it" We were so proud of her & she had so much fun!!!



This was before we left for the picnic, I wanted to take a picture of her, of course she had another idea...

She had to hold both the pillow & Nemo



I asked her to put them down so I could get a picture of her shirt & this is what I got!



Then she wanted to make a deal, if I took a picture of her bunny then she would put down her Nemo, so...

here is the bunny (I'm such a sucker) :D

Okay Mom, take my picture!



My first experience with face painting....notice it is on her hand! Oh well, she did pick the color of her flower though!


Ummmm Mom, that wasn't so bad.... so I think I need one on this hand now!


Weeeeee


My two favorite people!



Daddy, are you sure about this, it looks really high!

Hang on Punkin'!

I'm not sure who is having more fun????


Just hanging around!

Gymnastics has made her so much stronger!


Our sweet girl, having so much fun!

The big one she will go down, now this one....a different story (go figure)


Lilee hitching a ride with her husband Caleb

Aren't they so sweet!


We think it is true love!


I'm not so sure about this


Okay baby, here we go...


Maybe this isn't so bad...


Why haven't I been doing this all my life!!!


I'm not kidding I wish that you all could have heard that delicious giggle!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I KNOW her giggle, what acute story! I'm so proud of Lilee, that's a big deal for her. She sure is growing up on us. Great pics, sorry we missed seeing you all at the picnic...again. :)

Anonymous said...

Lilee is sooo cute. glad she had a fun time. we look forward to seeing you all at the next play group.

Leslie said...

I love the picture of Lilee on the horse. So precious. Doesn't "Firsts" just bring tears to your eye's, when they enjoy it so much. Thanks for sharing with us all.

I also love Lilee's outfit and those hair bows are way cute also.

Lauren and Ed said...

Looks like everyone hd a blast. She is so adorable, and her hair is gorgeous!

Maia said...

She looks like a natural on a pony!
What a gorgeous girl...thank you for sharing all these beautiful pictures! Love the ponytails!!