Tuesday, July 29, 2008

************UPDATE*******
Our sweet Lilee is doing fine, she only cried when she woke up from the anesthesia, now Mommy a different story :D She did okay yesterday all day she even asked for Macaroni & cheese. The doctor said if she asks...give it to her. Last night she woke up pretty much every 1 1/2-2 hours & you could just tell it hurt. We would give her her pain medication & that would help a little. This morning I gave her a little juice & she drank a tiny bit, today might be a little difficult but a least the surgery is over!!!!!

Thank you all so very much for your thoughts & prayers :D


**********************************************************************************



Oh how I love this man & this child...



Those are not sharks....they are CATFISH!!! We went to the Marina & they were everywhere....guess who is NOT swimming at the Marina!




Don't worry if they run out of money Lilee has her purse!



After dinner ice cream!



Doesn't she look so innocent


My parents with their grand-children


Family photo op....eh ehmmm in age order....






Silly boys ready to swim



Watching the Cannonb@ll contest between Mommy (yep I did a cann0nball & NO there will be no pictures), Daddy, Aunt Sarah, Uncle Daniel & Gaga!!


We think Uncle Daniel wins!!



But wait....Lilee wanted to get in on the action..
Okay not really a cann0nball, but she sure was proud of herself!





My sweet girl...






Notice anything odd about Zaiah's toes????


These two crack each other up!




She has such a sassy walk....and jump!!





Lilee & her new "W0nder P@ts" say goodnight to you from vacation!!

8 comments:

Leslie said...

We will be praying for Lilee tomorrow. She will do just fine. Please update when you have a chance.

Love all your vacation photos. Seems like such a nice family you have. Glad you had a good time.

Heather said...

Get well soon Lilee sweetie! We'll be thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

Oh, boy did you ever need that quote! Poor Lilee, I don't care how simple the procedure, when it's my baby, I would be a nervous wreck! I'm saying prayers for a quick recovery.

I just love all the wonderful vacation pictures and your beautiful family. So glad you were able to spend a few days to catch up with each other and RELAX.

Miss you babe, give Lilee a big hg and kiss from us...
hugs!!!
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Lilee will be in my thoughts for a quick recovery!

Sarah Fellows said...

So glad that everything went well & that recovery is going along OK. We're all hoping that tomorrow is a better day!
Sweet, sweet vacation pics!

Marla said...

Love the vacation photos, dont you wish it could last forever. Glad Lilee is doing better.

Shayla's Mom said...

Glad everything went well with Miss Lilee! I read your blog daily (from work), but have no access to comment from there...damn security!

Lisa R. - Louisville
(Shayla's mom)

Lauren and Ed said...

Hope everyone is recovering over there. You all continue to be in our thoughts. Remember every day is another day closer to feeling back to 100%