Tuesday, July 1, 2008

In my "garden" I have 2 Hydrangea's. One we have had for 3 years, and the first year it bloomed with 2 flowers, the last two years NOTHING, I had even forgotten what color it was! This years is a WHOLE different story!

This was when it was first blooming & I just had to take pictures of these beautiful blooms because who knows how long it will last & oh yea it is BLUE!


This is Lilee beside it so you can see how BIG it is!


Then for Mother's Day Chuck got me a pink one because he knows that they are one of my favorite flowers! I was so happy when it started blooming!

I love these big beautiful blooms!


Now, a month & some later..............


YIPEE!!!!

After taking pictures of the flowers we decided we would blow bubbles, one of Lilee's favorite things to do....correction...one of Lilee's favorite things for MOMMY to do!







Oh how I love this little girl!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Hydrangea's! They are beautiful

Congratulations on getting them to grow, I've never had much success getting anything to grow except mold.

Love the pics of happy Lilee. :)
Melissa

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Hydrangeas are my favorite flower and I don't even have any planted! Next year for sure. Yours look beautiful!

Lilee sure looks like she loves her bubbles!

~Lynn

Marla said...

What beautiful flowers. Lilee is such a happy girl, Adalyn loves bubbles too, we are so blessed.

Maia said...

OHmygoodness! I love flower pictures, and bubble pictures, and those are stunners!! The hydrangeas are amazing!