Thursday, July 17, 2008

Just a few bath time pictures.....

About a month ago (I know a little late in posting these), Daddy had to give Lilee a bath. Why you ask is that such a big deal....well.....Lilee is 3 now & THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME EVER that Daddy had given her a bath! Shocking isn't it! I had hurt my back & I couldn't bend over so he had to do it....it looks like Lilee didn't mind!






Lilee got these "paper" dolls for the bathtub from Aunt Sarah & Uncle Daniel & she loves them! You can dress them & they have accessories even. It is a great present!





Just an FYI, we won't be posting for a week we leave for vacation (or as Lilee says Bay-Ca-Shun) tomorrow!!

5 comments:

Marla said...

great photos, i love the paper dolls. Have a safe and great vacation, we look forward to many photos.

Anonymous said...

Hana has the same doll set, and she loves it! Have a great vacation.

Anonymous said...

Cute! I CAN'T believe this is the first time he's given her a bath. Girl, we need to talk. Course, I can count on my fingers the number of times Shawn's been able to put her to bed successfully.

Have an AWESOME time on your vacation, kick those feet up and relax.

xo-
Melissa

Sarah Fellows said...

Bath time looks like great fun - now Daddy knows what he's missing!
Hoping you all are having a fantastic vacation! We'll miss you Tuesday.
See you soon -

Lauren and Ed said...

What a gorgeous little girl with lovely locks!!!!