I can now say Lilee is 100% percent better, however she still sounds like Mi*nnie M0use on helium!
Thank goodness we are having days like this again....
It all started with this....any guesses
Here's the source. Daddy had gone downstairs to do the laundry & Lilee had to go "help", I heard so much giggling going on & this is what I saw
Then she wanted to use our "Maginashun" to see what we could do...
Hmmmmm...I can't find Lilee?
Got you!
Gosh, I really need to keep track of my girl better :D
How about now has anyone seen her?
There's our girl!
How about c0rnh0le?
Then she drove the train...
And it all ended with a few tunes on her guitar!
5 comments:
I love that she's feeling better! Such cute, cute pictures of her little game...I'm lovin' the three's.
Have a fantastic weekend!
Melissa
I never knew that a laundry basket could be so much fun. Have to try it with Hana!
The last few pictures look very much like she's a rock star in the making!
So glad Miss Lilee is back to her old self. Love the pictures, we'll have to try that cute game.
So happy to see your little angel feeling back to her old self. Whew! You guys made it! That is one tough surgery to go through, but you have the worst behind you! So happy to see her smiling and just plain havin' fun!!!!
Post a Comment