Lilee is still having trouble during the night. We think when her mouth gets dry it wakes her up (we are using a cool mist humidifier) She will cough & start to cry (which is better than the SCREAM she had last week), so we go in there & give her her pain meds & that helps! We are no longer giving her the pain meds during the day just regular Tylen0l & we just started that yesterday! I know she is on the upswing, but I wish it would swing a littler faster :D Lauren said "Remember every day is another day closer to feeling back to 100%" Thank you for that....I needed it!
On another note...My mother-in-law & niece Amber (her sister had Volleyball camp) came this week to visit with Lilee while we had a LOT going on! I truly can't thank them enough, and I hope they BOTH realize what a WONDERFUL BLESSING they are! They helped so much this week, especially me! My father had a VERY big operation (Wednesday's are QUICKLY becoming my most HATED day) & with them being here I was able to focus on my Mom & Dad & I was able to be at the hospital with my family & not have to worry about a thing! Thank you Rita & Amber (also my sister-in-law & father-in-law for "allowing" them to come...hahahahahaha), I will never be able to express how much that meant to Chuck & I, oh & of course Princess Lilee!
Here is a picture of Lilee & Amber.....
1 comment:
Just precious and looking great! :)
Post a Comment