Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A look back

*I got this idea from my sweet friend Melissa's blog* and goodness when I went back and looked at pictures from Lilee from this past year, it amazes me. She has changed so much & it blows me away. What a sweet, sassy, stuborn (she gets it from Chuck), loving, beautiful little GIRL she is turning into. She is no longer a baby and she will tell that to anyone that asks. She proudly says "I'm a big goul"...... We had so much fun in 2007, so here's to 2008....now, for a look back

January


February


March


April


May


June


July


August


September


October


November


December

4 comments:

epin said...

Great idea! Lilee has changed so much in the past year. I love, love, love her smiles. They can light up a room.

Anonymous said...

Oh, how we love sweet Lilee. Every day she grows more beautiful than the next. I can't believe how much our girls have grown. I am so looking forward to catching up this weekend and getting those girls together!

Donna said...

Lilee is absolutely adorable. Our girls are growing up soooo fast!

Donna and Madison

Anonymous said...

What a big "goul" you have now!!!

Absolutely precious.